West Coast Electric Fleets
West Coast Fleets Are Leading the Way in Advancing ZEVs
West Coast Electric Fleets Partners
West Coast Electric Fleets recognizes fleet partners from British Columbia, California, Oregon, and Washington State. Partners pledge to contribute to the goal of expanding the use of ZEVs by sharing challenges, needs, lessons, and resources.
West Coast Electric Fleets Pledge
Become a fleet partner by taking the West Coast Electric Fleets pledge. The pledge is flexible, recognizing the diverse needs, opportunities, and time frames of public and private fleets. Whether you are considering battery electric vehicles, plug-in hybrids, or hydrogen fuel cell vehicles, West Coast Electric Fleets can help you determine what vehicles are right for you.
Benefits of ZEVs for Fleets
Use this overview to find out how ZEVs can benefit your fleet through fuel savings, greenhouse gas reductions, reduced operations costs and more!
- CleanBC Go Electric Fleets Program Guidance
- BC Hydro on EV Light Duty Fleets
- Daimler on Freight eMobility
- Analyzing the Electrification of Public Vehicle Fleets in Washington State
- Electrifying the Fleet
- Electric Fleet Vehicle Implementation
- Electrification: Law and Policy
- Fossil Free Resilient Energy For Zero Emission Transportation Fueling and Critical Facility Power
- How to plan for electrification of your fleet
- Electric Fleet Transition: State of the Market and Best Practices