West Coast Electric Fleets
West Coast Fleets Are Leading the Way in Advancing ZEVs
West Coast Electric Fleets Partners
West Coast Electric Fleets recognizes fleet partners from British Columbia, California, Oregon, and Washington State. Partners pledge to contribute to the goal of expanding the use of ZEVs by sharing challenges, needs, lessons, and resources.
West Coast Electric Fleets Pledge
Become a fleet partner by taking the West Coast Electric Fleets pledge. The pledge is flexible, recognizing the diverse needs, opportunities, and timeframes of public and private fleets. Whether you are considering battery electric vehicles, plug-in hybrids, or hydrogen fuel cell vehicles, West Coast Electric Fleets can help you determine what vehicles are right for you.
Benefits of ZEVs for Fleets
Use this overview to find out how ZEVs can benefit your fleet through fuel savings, greenhouse gas reductions, reduced operations costs and more!
- October 3 Webinar: Utilities’ Role in Vehicle Electrification
- April 11 Webinar: Fleet Procurement of Medium & Heavy Duty Electric Vehicles
- May 16 Webinar: Improving Access to EVs through Car Sharing Programs
- March 10 Webinar: EVs and Infrastructure in a Municipal Fleet (Seattle)
- November 17 Webinar: The Case for EV’s in Local Government Fleets
- October 19 Webinar: Walking the Talk – Local Government Action on EV’s in Fleets
- June 16 Webinar: Using the AFLEET Tool to Calculate Payback Period, Cost of Ownership, and GHG Emissions
- April 19 Webinar: Powertech Labs and British Columbia Institute of Technology
- February 29 Webinar: Fraser Valley Regional District and Fleet Carma