The West Coast Electric Fleets Pledge aligns the efforts of public and private fleets to purchase electric vehicles with the Pacific Coast Collaborative (PCC) goal to: “Take actions to expand the use of zero-emission vehicles, aiming for 10 percent of new vehicle purchases in public and private fleets.”
Organizations signing the pledge become fleet partners and join a network of other fleet partners committed to deploying EVs, which include battery electric vehicles, plug-in hybrid electric vehicles, and hydrogen fuel cell vehicles. The commitment has four tiers, taking into account the diverse needs, opportunities, and time-frames of fleets.
Benefits of Joining the West Coast Electric Fleets
- Access an online Toolkit that can help you assess how ZEVs can best meet your operational needs and save you money
- Receive technical assistance from Clean Cities Coalitions in California, Oregon, and Washington and the Fraser Basin Council in British Columbia that will help you understand ZEV procurement opportunities
- Attend events where you can test drive electric vehicles and learn more about incorporating them into your fleet
- Be recognized for your leadership on the West Coast Electric Fleets website, through press releases, and at West Coast Electric Fleets events.
- Seize opportunities to be profiled in case studies and contribute to lessons learned